New marks in the Channel

Rob Appleby
Administrator
I had a bit of a fishing weekend and finally got around to trying a couple of new marks. The weather was cracking making fishing a pleasure. Plenty of species over the two days with some great sunsets to finish the sessions.

One of the launches was a tad tricky!

The Smoothounds were a good size...

A really good sized conger eel put up an excellent fight, taking over 10 minutes to get alongside.

Some fish were just plain greedy

Watching the sun go down before grabbing an ice cold cider from the local pub

Site Administrator

Re: New marks in the Channel

Mando
Good stuff as always Rob - love the conger picture

"My wife says if I go fishing once more she'll leave me.........shame - I'll miss her"