Missing the fishing

Rob Appleby
Administrator
Geeeezz.. it must be a month or more since I've wet a line and I know it'll be Novemeber as the earliest before I hit the water again. I'm finding myself avoiding reading reports and articles on my usual forums, it can be a tad depressing at times!

Need to fish.........  oh yeah, and see the wife and kids
Site Administrator

Re: Missing the fishing

paul
pull up a chair with the lads and try your luck in that puddle

Re: Missing the fishing

Mando
if it's any consolation Rob the weather here has not really been particularly favourable for fishing from the kayak and not much better from the shore!
"My wife says if I go fishing once more she'll leave me.........shame - I'll miss her"

Re: Missing the fishing

Rob Appleby
Administrator
Yup, I speak to Hester most days and it sounds like the weather has been quite crappy back home.

I have admit that the novelty of being out here is already wearing thin.. cant wait to get home and wet a line.
Site Administrator