Kerry at Sunrise

HedgeHog
Castlegregory 13/07/2011

Derrynane 12/07/2011
Life is what happens whilst we are busy making plans for the future.

Re: Kerry at Sunrise

maghouse
That first photo is lush !

Re: Kerry at Sunrise

Rob Appleby
Administrator
That first photo is indeed gorgeous... just want to be there

The second one also good... sandy beaches, I don't get to see those too often !
Site Administrator

Re: Kerry at Sunrise

HedgeHog
Thanks maghouse...it was very quite out there I must say...almost scary, I kept waiting for something to jump up out of the deep!!

Thanks Rob, mind you, sand isn't all its cracked up to be, especially if you have to drag your fully loaded yak through about 100 yards of the soft stuff!!
Life is what happens whilst we are busy making plans for the future.

Re: Kerry at Sunrise

Rob Appleby
Administrator
I've fished at night a few times when it's been like that... very odd feeling, though enjoyable all the same. Soft sand is probably a bit like soft shingle, awful stuff when it come to crossing it with a fully laden kayak... lot of huffing and puffing and not much progess

What about one of these...  designed for the sand

Site Administrator

Re: Kerry at Sunrise

HedgeHog
Yeah Rob I saw those on one of the sites alright , they look the biz, unfortunately I only got my first yak in March of this year so there's a few things higher on the wish list, I made up my own trolley to get me started that's loosely based on your fold away unit....hope there's no copyright issues

Trolley

Trolley
Life is what happens whilst we are busy making plans for the future.

Re: Kerry at Sunrise

Rob Appleby
Administrator
I like that a lot, very simple and it's looks strong too
Site Administrator