It's just so frustrating!

Rob Appleby
Administrator
The weather for a week or two, perhaps more, has been awful. Mainly strong winds, though this is now combined with heavy rain. What's worse is that the forecast for the next week is looking pretty grim!. The wind did drop to barely a whisper during today, totally against the forecast. I should have grabbed the moment, though I didn't expect it to last too long. As it happens I'd probably have managed a session for 4-5 hours. It's just so unpredictable

When will it improve ?!!
Site Administrator

Re: It's just so frustrating!

maghouse
Hopefully it will ease off soon - go seek out all these waypoints ;-)
hoc

Re: It's just so frustrating!

hoc
Yes the weather here on the other side of the Atlantic has been doing much the same lately.  By the way, love your site, Rob.  Been reading your blog for over a year now and always glad to see it updated.

Re: It's just so frustrating!

Rob Appleby
Administrator
Hi HOC, pleased to hear it's  not just the UK folk who are suffering at the moment . Last night they forecast 30mph wind for today... not a whisper. So, once I've finished my 'father's day' breakfast, I might have to check out the sea state
Site Administrator

Re: It's just so frustrating!

Mando
Well Rob, I ended up going for a lure fishing session from the shore in Dorset again as the frustration was getting to me. Hopefully weather looks a bit better for this weekend coming if the forecasts are to be believed and a yak session might just be possible......
"My wife says if I go fishing once more she'll leave me.........shame - I'll miss her"

Re: It's just so frustrating!

Rob Appleby
Administrator
This post was updated on .
How did the lure session go??

tonight looks fishable... pity I'm working til 2am. I'm thinking about camping this weekend, keeping an eye on the weather.
Site Administrator

Re: It's just so frustrating!

Mando
One bass of 4lb landed  .............. but a much bigger one lost

You know where to look for details!
"My wife says if I go fishing once more she'll leave me.........shame - I'll miss her"