Garmin GPS - RAM MOUNT

maghouse
Top piece of kit - really robust ...

Re: Garmin GPS - RAM MOUNT

Rob Appleby
Administrator
That looks the business!!

You've done a neat job there mate, clean and simple, love it. Mine will be here soon
Site Administrator

Re: Garmin GPS - RAM MOUNT

maghouse
I like the KISS principal !

Lucky I got little legs as the GPS sits over the end of the footwell but clear of my feet !

And easily within easy arms reach to fiddle ...

You wont be disappointed rob - the mount is really good :-)

Re: Garmin GPS - RAM MOUNT

Rob Appleby
Administrator
Mine's all fitted and looking the business
Site Administrator

Re: Garmin GPS - RAM MOUNT

Rob Appleby
Administrator
Got mine fitted and tested.. very pleased with it !

Site Administrator

Re: Garmin GPS - RAM MOUNT

maghouse
Nice job Rob ... great bit of kit !

Re: Garmin GPS - RAM MOUNT

remy4u97
used rams for my FF and delorme gps on slide trax on my t160

Better to be up the creek without a paddle than go through life without a clue!

Re: Garmin GPS - RAM MOUNT

superfly_nz

Great bit of kit those Garmin gps units.
The software on them is a little dated looking by todays standards, but still do a great job.
Newbury, Berkshire

"A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work".