Fishing this weekend ?

Rob Appleby
Administrator
The weather looks to be improving for the weekend

Question is where to fish?. I'm giving some serious thought to trying a new mark in the Bristol Channel. I've heard reports of Bullhuss, Tope and Spurdog in the area. Tides are unknown, though it's around the neaps, cant be be that bad...

Anyone else making plans ?
Site Administrator

Re: Fishing this weekend ?

maghouse
Nope - same old busy busy busy ... I need my 6 numbers to come up ...

Off to your 'works place on Saturday !

Re: Fishing this weekend ?

Rob Appleby
Administrator
I'm sure you'll enjoy it down there, plenty to see. Bought the kayak home so I might fish locally on Sunday
Site Administrator

Re: Fishing this weekend ?

Rob Appleby
Administrator
Wow, the weather is looking great for the next 3-4 days

I was going to drive to Wales tonight to fish for Tope, though I've put a decision back until tomorrow. It'll either be a dash to Wales to fish for three days, otherwise I'm going to try 3-4 marks along the Bristol Channel. I've a feeler it'll be the latter as it'll be something new
Site Administrator

Re: Fishing this weekend ?

Mando
Good luck Rob - wish I was fishing - looking highly unlikely for me this weekend because of work as things stand  It's typical when the weather is so bloody good - just my luck!
"My wife says if I go fishing once more she'll leave me.........shame - I'll miss her"

Re: Fishing this weekend ?

jacksemple
Enjoy your fishing with weather forecast

Re: Fishing this weekend ?

Rob Appleby
Administrator
Fishing?... there's no fishing in the desert

Todays temp was 44 degrees C with plenty of dust for good measure !
Site Administrator

Re: Fishing this weekend ?

paul
sure you could fly fish for lizards

Re: Fishing this weekend ?

Rob Appleby
Administrator
Lizards?... not see one. Loads of huge ants and a good sized grasshopper.... oh and a sparrow. No wildlife here!!
Site Administrator