Bottomless money pit ?

Rob Appleby
Administrator
Ok, anyone who's been kayaking for more than a few months will know just how much money it's possible to spend on kayak equipment. Just when you think you have it all, there's just one last thing...

I'm after a new GPS mount, ok, soI've actually ordered it (cheers Maghouse), just don't tell my wife. So is that it now?. The answer is YES, though that could change tomorrow
Site Administrator

Re: Bottomless money pit ?

Mando
There'll always be something to buy Rob - you know the game now surely!!?? It's like women with shoes ........some of us are just fishing kit junkies and I for one will always find something to buy whether kayak or just generally fishing related!

"My wife says if I go fishing once more she'll leave me.........shame - I'll miss her"