A few of my favorites

jcm_101
Photobucket
kayak fishing
flounder,traffic
castnet
kayak fishing,snook
mangrove snapper
sheepshead,kayak fishing
Photobucket
38"
Photobucket
tough little spade
Photobucket
Less sleep = More fish!!

www.kayakfishingnut.com

Re: A few of my favorites

Rob Appleby
Administrator
Hi Justin, you certainly catch some cracking fish!... not at all jealous

Got to get me one of those striped bass someday. What's that striped toothy critter in the first photo?

For those who haven't seen Justin's blog, check it out here ---> Fishing Fanatic
Site Administrator

Re: A few of my favorites

jcm_101
That is called a sheepshead. They are mainly tight to structure and eat barnacles, crabs, and other crunchy stuff. They are one of my favorite fish to catch. They pull REALLY hard for their size. Within the next month they will be around the Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel where i can paddle to. I cant wait!

If you ever come to the area i can put you on some striper for sure! They are pretty easy to catch almost all year long.
Less sleep = More fish!!

www.kayakfishingnut.com

Re: A few of my favorites

Rob Appleby
Administrator
I've heard of them, they certainly look like they pack a punch. That bridge/tunnel offers a huge amount of structure to fish, awesome venue
Site Administrator